About Darryl Ridgeway
Associate Broker, Team Damis
Berkshire Hathaway Fox and Roach Realtors
530 Walnut St., Suite 480, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Member, Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors®
Graduate of Lincoln University
- 2016 Chairman Platinum Circle Team Award from Berkshire Hathaway, Fox & Roach
- Winner Presidental Award 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Winner Chairman’s Circle Gold 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Successfully settled multi-million dollar deal In Old City with a publically traded New York firm the first year.
- Consistently place in the top 5% of Real Estate sales
- Co-Founder of Media Youth Film Initiative (MyFi), Darryl is also receiving a " Media Arts Award " for his efforts as Co-Founder of the Media Youth Film Initiative "MyFi", his mentoring of young filmmakers and for his 10 year contribution to the Media Film Festival, now in it's 10th year.
Providing buyers with broad range of opportunities.
As a member of Team Damis I specialize in guiding clients who are selling, purchasing or leasing commercial property in the State of Pennsylvania. I oversee all aspects of the sales and leasing process from creating competitive marketing strategies to negotiating and closing the deal. For 10 years I have successfully met our clients’ investment goals. Our philosophy is to listen, consult and perform.
Darryl is a 10+ year member of both the National Association of Realtors and the Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors.